Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paint Chip Art

I have seen so many different types of art using paint color cards on Pinterest, I was inspired and wanted to give it a shot myself. 

For my art, I had a specific color scheme I wanted to go with, so I only used 3 colors.
What you need:
- glue gun
- paint chips
- Art canvas
- paper punch

After you have punched all the circles (or shapes) you need, the fun begins.  We tried several different ways to lay out our dots and make our art. ( I say our because my daughter helped)



Our final decision:

Finishing is as simple as hot gluing on your dots once you find the design you like:)  Happy Paint Chips:)

4 comments:

  1. This is too adorable!! Hope you don't mind, but I pinned this on pinterest!

    -Ashley
    http://newteachernewmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great creative idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, yours turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower. Came over from your Create Teach Share board. These are very cute and I am also loving the cookie sheet project.

    ReplyDelete